Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our 7 month little lady...

Oh the predicaments we get ourselves into....


Finally building her crib!

B's first time in her new fancy bed. It's so nice that I'd like to sleep in it!

And NO, this is not her room as I had planned and pictured in my head.
This is OUR room turned into her room. Crazy I know.

So serious....she loves playing with this. I show her how something
works and then she practices and learns.

Sick day......found out she has croup

Sitting up big girl. Right after this picture she tipped over and bonked her head.
She does pretty good but is a little tipsy still.

Lil'B in the big chair

My attempt to scrapbook with my little lady. Um, it didn't pan out so well.

I went to the grocery store and on my way back I found daddy and B
out for a walk. It was her first time in this little stroller. She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment